Group coaching – Fit For Business:
How to deal with stress & enjoy a healthy work life balance
What benefits can you expect from participating in this 6-week online program, created and hosted by Andrew Bridgewater?
- Significantly reduced feelings of stress and overwhelm
- Renewed vigour, energy and vitality
- A better sleep pattern and improved quality of sleep
- Greater mental clarity, better focus and problem solving
- Enhanced staying power and ability to bounce back from setbacks
- An improved body image, including inch loss and weight loss if you have these to lose
When does the program start?
- We start on Wednesday 9th January 2019 and meet online for a group Zoom call every week for 6 weeks at 8pm UK time
What will we cover?
- Quickstart session to help you enjoy results fast
- Feelings of stress & overwhelm & how to dissolve them
- Nutrition for resilience – 8 steps to supercharge your energy at work
- Understanding and using the distinction between insight (innate wisdom) and intellectual thinking
- Recognising peace and enjoying the feeling
- The natural resilience of the system within and program review
What’s the cost and how may places are available?
- The “early bird” price is £297 (£100 off) by using the “buy now” button before Thursday 3rd January 2019
- There are a maximum of 10 places to allow for ample individual support and plenty of interactive Q&A time each week
What bonuses are available?
- You’ll receive recordings for all sessions if you miss one & to listen again
- You can join our private Facebook community – a supportive peer group
- You’ll receive a free copy of “Fit For Business – Extended Edition: How To Deal With Stress & Enjoy a Healthy Work Life Balance” in audio and ebook formats
If I have any other questions?
Please contact Andrew on andrew(at)andrewbridgewater.com or by using “Contact” on the main menu above.
I look forward to being able to help you enjoy less stress and more peace!